Home PQ2 Forum
PQ2
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Resources (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Resources
Jay-D (User)
\"It\'s just funny to me.\"
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Resources 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
I was looking at the side column and checked out everyone's scores but I don't know what the translation is. Most of the numbers seem obvious but some columns I'm not sure what they are.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:Resources 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11  
You can have babelfish (systran powered) translate the pages for you:

babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=d...p;btnTrUrl=Translate

But it won't do much good because the images aren't translated for obvious reasons.

What you may need to know is what the pages are about:

The 100-puzzle is the same you get in-game only on the web you can show all your friends

The Weekly test is the same, only you can press those arrows that span more then just 4 weeks (7 or 8 altogether) like in-game.

The User puzzle ranking is also in-game and shows the most popular (voted) puzzles.

The User puzzle records is not visible in-game; it's a page listing the number of puzzles each user is record holder on and their average. For example in the last month or so I've been climbing my way up to nr. 3 and finally reached it this week. I've been playing puzzles whose record is below 100% with much success and others - I like to think I'm improving on the overall quality.
James is also very actively climbing up and I predicted Bruce would reach nr. 1 by the end of this year but it just might happen the end of this or next month!

The Contributor ranking shows the users' puzzles ratings by username/puzzle author, along with the usual data you also see in-game, like percentage of positive votes, solve rate and the number of positive and negative votes.

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:Resources 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11  
and I predicted Bruce would reach nr. 1 by the end of this year but it just might happen the end of this or next month!

I was right, Bruce is now number 1 in the "charts", thanks to his hard work and many many user puzzles played.
My congratulations to Bruce, almighty!

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
Jay-D (User)
\"It\'s just funny to me.\"
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Resources 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
daniel wrote:
and I predicted Bruce would reach nr. 1 by the end of this year but it just might happen the end of this or next month!

I was right, Bruce is now number 1 in the "charts", thanks to his hard work and many many user puzzles played.
My congratulations to Bruce, almighty!
<-- Pun intended.

Indeed, congrats on the new crown.

Logged Logged  
Go to top
Copyright © 2020 pq2fans.com. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.