Home PQ2 Forum
PQ2
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Users (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Users
Adri (User)
If you like something, you like it
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male adriyakuza@gmail.com adri_yakuza@hotmail.com Location: Madrid, Spain Birthdate: 1989-06-16
Users 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8  
Hey, what happens in the User List with the users who, supposedly, are registered and don't appear?

I mean, when you look the lowest part of the main page there are like some stats of the users who are online, how many topics we have, etc., but I don't understand why there are some users who have REGISTERED (at least that is said in the stats dialogue) and they don't appear on the User List.

For example, our "Latest Member" is called "Joorgeta", but he doesn't even appear when you click on "Total Users".

And what is worse, in "Total Users" it says "66", and then when you click on it only 17 people appear!!

Is there any reason for that?

While thinking about it, I remembered of Dani when he talked about the last James' puzzle "Bolt". Maybe (just guessing) James has already registered (that's why he can read hidden text) but he doesn't appear on the list neither has posted anything.

Never mind...

Logged Logged  

PQ2-CoMaster

- Would make sense if a rich says "I'd like to be rich"? - Clearly no - And what about "I'd like to be rich forever"? - Yes, that would make sense - Indeed, my friend, we don't just want the good things, but we want them forever

Foreigner said to Socrates
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bcjohans (Moderator)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, USA Birthdate: 1975-05-28
Re:Users 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
I'm pretty sure this is due to users who register, but never click the link to confirm registration in the email they're sent. I think I posted a topic about this, but if this applies to anyone who happens to read this, just send me an email and I can take care of the account.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
Copyright © 2020 pq2fans.com. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.