Home PQ2 Forum
PQ2
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help on puzzle (1 viewing) (1) Guest
100-puzzle test
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Help on puzzle
wwilsonxp (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help on puzzle 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
I stumbled upon this forum from google. I can't solve this one puzzle for the love of god. I don't know if i am breaking any rules or not if i am I'm very sorry and i will agree if the moderator deletes this post. I am having the hardest time on puzzle 3-5 on the 100 puzzle test. I've been doing it since forever and can't get it at all. Could someone please help me!!

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Plastic (Admin)
graphgraph
ICQ#: N/A Gender: Male Phreetyhm@gmail.com plz_spam@yahoo.com plz_spam@hotmail.com N/A Location: CWU, Washington State, USA. Birthdate: 1979-08-28
Re:Help on puzzle 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2  

Don't worry Wwilsonexp, I don't see any reason to delete your post.
Typically a request for a solution would be sent to a user via the internal pm system.
I would ask BCjohanson via the pm system for advice on the 100 puzzle test.

Please if anyone would like to reply to this post, please use the pm system if your reply will include a solution or hint.

Welcome to the forums wwilsonxp, we are glad to have you with us.

Logged Logged  

daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:Help on puzzle 10 Years ago Karma: 11  
*** SPOILER ALERT!!! ***

Hi wilson, I could explain it but since they say a picture is worth a thousand words I think you'll find what you're looking for if you look carefully to the image below which I took with my cellphone just prior to finishing that level:

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
wwilsonxp (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help on puzzle 10 Years ago Karma: 0  
AHHHH i feel like a moron -_- thanks.... i got through the other levels fine don't know why i had a mental block on this one. Thanks again!!

Logged Logged  
bcjohans (Moderator)
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, USA Birthdate: 1975-05-28
Re:Help on puzzle 10 Years ago Karma: 4  
wwilsonxp wrote:
AHHHH i feel like a moron -_- thanks.... i got through the other levels fine don't know why i had a mental block on this one. Thanks again!!

No reason to feel like a moron. That one took me awhile to figure out too. It was probably the first major road block I had in the 100-puzzle test. I don't remember how many times I played that level before finally figuring out what needed to be done, and for that matter, I may have found it by accident. What's weird is that not that long ago, I had just powered on the PSP and booted up PQ2, but got sidetracked, so the game stayed at the title screen and cycled through playing demo levels. I happened to notice that one of them was this exact same concept - breaking glass to allow yourself to fall. So they give you the answer, you just have to be patient and wait for it

Once again, welcome!

-Bruce

Logged Logged  
daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:Help on puzzle 10 Years ago Karma: 11  
My experience was even more daunting, I'd say.

Acting like a "hot shot" I quickly dropped the early levels and went on to try the most advanced ones. Well, I never got stuck in this one, but in that other full of glass boxes and blocks where you have to "fall" from a considerable height (level 7-3) which threw me off from the solution and I considered it as impossible to solve, for a long time, ehehe.
I think starting by this one would have been a better/easier approach and I'd really recommend everyone to try them all in order.

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
Go to top
Copyright © 2018 pq2fans.com. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.