Home PQ2 Forum
PQ2
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise (1 viewing) (1) Guest
100-puzzle test
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise
firefoxman (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Well I am new to this site, sorry if you do not understand what I mean, what happens is not English and translated into google. Anyway, I wonder why the results are not so simple,
I see that can not give the results of the puzzles. But this well is a good way to stop people just looking to get the results a good place. Tembien not know if I could help solve the puzzle by 4-10 to attempt more than you can not resolve.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Adri (User)
If you like something, you like it
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male adriyakuza@gmail.com adri_yakuza@hotmail.com Location: Madrid, Spain Birthdate: 1989-06-16
Re:Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8  
Does that mean you want to help us to solve 4-10 or that you want us to help you on 4-10?
Do you want to update the spreadsheet?

Sorry, your message is difficult to understand.

Maybe you could try in other languages: ¿Español? ¿Português?

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Logged Logged  

PQ2-CoMaster

- Would make sense if a rich says "I'd like to be rich"? - Clearly no - And what about "I'd like to be rich forever"? - Yes, that would make sense - Indeed, my friend, we don't just want the good things, but we want them forever

Foreigner said to Socrates
library_guy (User)
Public librarian
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male librarydude1 turtle_lake_librarian@hotmail.com Location: Wisconsin, USA Birthdate: 1970-11-29
Re:Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7  
Firefoxman,

Or if you "pouvez parlez francais
assez bien" I may be able to be of
assistance. It's been about a decade
since I was at university studying
French but I can usually obtain the
general idea that is involved and
re-present it in English.

I was astounded that one did not need
at least 3 block moves to solve this
puzzle but as I pushed a bit farther,
I may have solved it once with 2 block
moves.

One of Adri's user puzzles that I tried
recently was one that I would have
presumed couldn't be solvable at above
120% until I saw Daniel's high score on
it which was closer to 190%. It all had
to do with moving, pivoting and dropping
the block on top on the avatar's footprint
so as to make the detective do the work
of the avatar.

Very clever and kudos to Daniel! It's a bit
like the concept of judo and other martial
arts where you can utilize the force and
movement of one's assailant against himself
instead of making an outright assault.

--Adam

Logged Logged  

"'The President did it' is not an excuse. 'The President did it' is not an excuse..."--Matt Groenig/Bart Simpson.
daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11  
Adam, just out of curiosity I tried to locate that Adri puzzle, but couldn't. Maybe it's not from Adri.
Thanks for your compliment, but I think now those kinds of "tricks" are just a matter of experience. I have a lot of them in my current arsenal, little things accumulated over the course of time, from playing many puzzles. Even yesterday I added a new one, which I'll be posting separately. Some are even glitches or indeed blatant bugs of the game. I've caught many, not all of them can be used.

Also, I'm sorry for breaking some of your records :-p mainly in puzzles from Taka and Mirage (and also the pq2fans.com series from Jay-D). I like them a lot and seen great solutions from you. There was one which I would have never improved if it weren't for your score. I just sometimes stretch the time a little, by a second or so, not necessarily via Fast Turning, but I'm on a roll here. On my new Dani profile I played 9 TAKA puzzles and took the record on 8 of them, the exception was PQ-H which TAKA himself improved - I can't even match that one by like 2 seconds. From Mirage I have records on all 10 puzzles I've finished so far (I have 3 in grey meaning I played but never finished).

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/06/09 14:22 By daniel.

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
library_guy (User)
Public librarian
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male librarydude1 turtle_lake_librarian@hotmail.com Location: Wisconsin, USA Birthdate: 1970-11-29
Re:Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7  
Daniel,

It really was I who was challenging
a bunch of your records so I'm sure
that most of the education is going
my way from you. Only a very few of
your records have I been able to
seriously challenge.

You are truly "on a roll" as they say
in America. I'm so impressed by your
performance on these puzzles.

The puzzle that I'm referring to has
a very simple layout and a red switch
which has to be stepped on just as the
aforementioned maneuver is executed (wherein
the block is dropped on the footprint
of the avatar). I'll try to find the
title and post something on it in
User Puzzles.

You are "on fire." It reminds me of a rap
song called "This is why I'm hot" where
the rapper refers to Louise of the America
TV show The Jeffersons. Louise has the
"fire."

--Adam

Logged Logged  

"'The President did it' is not an excuse. 'The President did it' is not an excuse..."--Matt Groenig/Bart Simpson.
daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:Help with puzzle and 4-10 otherwise 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11  
Thanks for your kind words. I really am making quite a re-entrance.
I was specially motivated for pq2fans.com_d which was dedicated to me (about the "glass breaking parties" - GBP - theme) and I recall having been the record holder (maybe the others didn't mess with it too much, out of respect for me? eheheh... naaaah).
When I saw your name now on it, I filled with pride and gave it another shot and indeed increased the mark, I think by some distance.

And then, talking about glass breaking parties, I entered *****89 from Mirage which is a great GBP and was at 128% from silky and seemed pretty solid, but I was able to 158% on it, by doing a clever systematic drop from each possible (like 12 or so) starting/dropping position and short-circuited my way to the finish.

Just yesterday I went for pq2fans.com_p - a 133% record from Bruce (it's always something BIG for me)... aaaand, I nailed it - 148%!
This was such a huge deed that I recorded it on my mobile (poor quality but it's stored) because I think nobody can increase this. I had so much fun in the process. First, matching bruce's record, then dreaming of the possibility of something different - involved a pretty risky FT and then sublimating for like 3 seconds better.

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
Go to top
Copyright © 2018 pq2fans.com. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.