Home PQ2 Forum
PQ2
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
PQ2 Gods (1 viewing) (1) Guest
100-puzzle test
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: PQ2 Gods
Adri (User)
If you like something, you like it
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male adriyakuza@gmail.com adri_yakuza@hotmail.com Location: Madrid, Spain Birthdate: 1989-06-16
PQ2 Gods 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8  
Might this place be used to inform of the new records in 100-test and to update the list of PQ2 Gods, those persons who have achieved a record nobody else has.

On the 17th of June 2009, the current list is the following:

Bernie: 8
Van3: 1
Adri: 10

I wonder if one day this list will be closed, which would mean there are no PQ2 Gods left.

Logged Logged  

PQ2-CoMaster

- Would make sense if a rich says "I'd like to be rich"? - Clearly no - And what about "I'd like to be rich forever"? - Yes, that would make sense - Indeed, my friend, we don't just want the good things, but we want them forever

Foreigner said to Socrates
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Adri (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male adriyakuza@gmail.com adri_yakuza@hotmail.com Location: Madrid, Spain Birthdate: 1989-06-16
Re:PQ2 Gods 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8  
Uff... Finally I managed to solve 10-7 as it's supposed to be solved: with 37 moves.

Nonetheless, I made a new record, shaving 0.1% from Bernie's record and pushing it to 105.8%, BUT solving the puzzle with 38 moves .

So:

Bernie: 7
Adri: 12

Keep on going...

Edit: I have a good day. Dani, you were right: 9-8 still could be improved (though I made a new record I think that maybe it still can be re-improved, again)

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/06/23 16:19 By Adri.

PQ2-CoMaster

- Would make sense if a rich says "I'd like to be rich"? - Clearly no - And what about "I'd like to be rich forever"? - Yes, that would make sense - Indeed, my friend, we don't just want the good things, but we want them forever

library_guy (User)
Public librarian
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male librarydude1 turtle_lake_librarian@hotmail.com Location: Wisconsin, USA Birthdate: 1970-11-29
Re:PQ2 Gods 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7  
Adri,

Why doesn't the record by Dragan (sp?)
or RDNS_DC show up in this tally?

Does he not still have the record for
9-6?

Thanks,

Adam

Logged Logged  

"'The President did it' is not an excuse. 'The President did it' is not an excuse..."--Matt Groenig/Bart Simpson.
Adri (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Because he has the record, but he's not a God (more people have achieved the same score). On the contrary, Bernie, Van3 and I have scores which nobody else has equaled .

Logged Logged  

PQ2-CoMaster

daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:PQ2 Gods 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11  
Edit: I have a good day. Dani, you were right: 9-8 still could be improved (though I made a new record I think that maybe it still can be re-improved, again)

Adri, that's a funny case... 58/12 vs. 54/13
Usually lesser moves would mean less time, but maybe that extra move is done especially to save time, maybe that's it.
I don't recall having said it could be improved. What I remember is Adam talking about 10-7 needing so much moves and you've improved it for time with an extra move, also, well done!
You're pounding hard on them 100pt puzzles.

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
Adri (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
(revolution)

Uff, new update. Thanks to Bernie's effords we have new records on the spreadsheet (they look terribly difficult to achieve ):

Bernie: 12
Adri: 8

Ousted...

Logged Logged  

PQ2-CoMaster

Anuj_nagori (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Anuj_nagori@yahoo.com Location: India, Mumbai Birthdate: 1996-07-03
Re:PQ2 Gods 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
I just did 5-6 in 128.3% and got the post PQ2 god!!!

Logged Logged  
daniel (Moderator)
Just having fun
graphgraph
Gender: Male danielfonseca daniel.fonseca@gmail.com msn@danielfonseca.com Location: Porto - Portugal Birthdate: 1975-12-14
Re:PQ2 Gods 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11  
Great stuff, Anuj!, I'm just sorry it's on a record of mine, used to be my only one.
Now I only have 9-8 with my name on it... and it's a godly record, so at least that, eheh.

Cheers,
Daniel

Logged Logged  

"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono
Go to top
Copyright © 2018 pq2fans.com. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.